To request permission to return, the customer must send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from delivery date. In this email the customer must include the personal data (name, surname, number of order, telephone, e-mail address and reason for return), codes (SKU indicated on the invoice) of the items you wish to return and desired compensation among the following :
- Change size (where available)
- Coupon spendable on Mengotti-online.com
Once we receive the email, Mengotti-online.com send to the customer in 72 hours an e-mail with a return authorization containing an UPS label which must be printed and affixed outside of the packaging direction so that the courier can collect the parcel. The products must be returned in original packaging, in their total integrity, including manuals, seals and all accessories included in the package.
The customer can choose, as said above, 3 types of compensation:
- Size exchange: it is possible to change to a different size of the same item, if available, or choose an article of equal or greater value to that of the return.
- Refund: The refund will be made as soon as the return is received and verified by Mengotti-online.com. For orders made by PayPal or bank transfer, the amount will be returned to the account with which you paid. For orders made by credit card will need to provide your IBAN to enable us to make the refund through bank transfer.
- Coupon spendable on Mengotti-online.com: you will be sent an email with a coupon code in the value of your purchase which can be used within 3 months of receipt. The voucher cannot be combined and must be fully used in an order of equal or greater value than the original purchase
The consumer has the right to withdraw from any distance contract without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days from the day of delivery to the consumer. The consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal for contracts to supply goods ordered on order or on any non-prefabricated goods on the basis of an individual choice of the consumer. The replacement of a faulty or damaged part in the transport requires time just below or even equal to those of the production because it is almost always produced to order. The practice of substitution is initiated upon receipt of the photographic record from the customer that there must be received in the immediate period after the delivery. Personal Data E 'information for the processing of personal data is provided pursuant to section. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03 (the Privacy Code) for the users of our website. The treatment of personal data on persons identified or identifiable processed following consultation of our site Giuseppe Mengotti snc, Piazza Libertà 38, Bassano del Grappa (VI) Italy. No data from the web service is disclosed to third parties.
The personal information provided by users who request services are used only to perform the service or assistance requested and are not disclosed to third parties unless disclosure is required by law or is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of requests.