Payment for the products / services purchased by the Buyer can only be made via the methods listed on the website www.mengotti-online.com.
Use of these methods does not involve any additional charge for the Buyer, except if opting for payment via cash on delivery.
The accepted payment methods are as follows:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express): at the time of purchase, customers enter their credit card data in an Intesa Sanpaolo Commerceweb virtual POS electronic banking system. Please visit the relevant section of the website www.monetaonline.it for more information.
The first order will only be processed after the Seller's bank has contacted the Buyer's bank to verify and confirm the latter's data. Only in the event of a positive verification will we proceed with the shipment. This can lead to a delay in the fulfillment of the first order. In all cases, before proceeding to place the order, the Buyer must confirm that the credit card is his/her property or that he/she is the legitimate owner.
Credit Card Security: all transactions are processed via a secure server with 360-degree security protection, ensuring maximum data protection for www.mengotti-online.com customers. In order to ensure enhanced protection on e-commerce purchases, we recommend adhering to the services provided by the various banking institutions, in order to be able to make purchases safely. The credit card used will be charged at the time of purchase.
- PayPal (this method of payment does not require you to enter your credit card number or other personal data but the data previously registered through the procedure for joining the PayPal circuit).
By choosing the Paypal payment method, the customer can pay directly through his/her Paypal account or use an associated card even just for a one-off occasion. The Seller reserves the right to ship the goods only to the address indicated on the account verified by Paypal. The amount charged to the credit card or Paypal account will include the bank commissions relating to the transaction. The bank transaction fees are set by the banking institutions. For detailed information on the transaction fees applied by any bank, Customers are encouraged to contact the banking institution in question.
- Bank Transfer: by choosing this payment method, at the conclusion of the order the customer automatically receives a confirmation e-mail containing the Seller's bank details, following which the goods are set aside pending the arrival of the transfer to the account. The customer is required to send a copy of the bank transfer confirmation via e-mail or fax within 48 hours of receiving the order confirmation. If within this period the Seller has not received a copy of the bank transfer confirmation, the order will be void and its cancellation processed.
The order will be shipped when the transfer has reached our bank account.
The current account into which to make the transfer is as follows:
IBAN: IT 21 U 03069 85461 100000015612
BIC/SWIFT CODE: BCITITMM
Banca Intesa San Paolo, Bassano del Grappa branch - Ag. Piazza Libertà, 17.
Please use the ORDER NUMBER as the concept for the transfer.
- Cash on delivery: the customer can decide to pay for the goods by handing cash to the courier upon delivery. This ONLY applies to shipments within the Italian territory. This particular method of delivery bears an additional cost of € 5.00 including VAT. In this case, the costs of cash on delivery will be charged as specified on the order at the time of confirmation. Payment must be made in cash upon receipt of the package. If the package is not delivered for reasons dependent on the customer (wrong address, recipient always absent, incorrect telephone number, etc.) or if the customer refuses the delivery, it will no longer be possible, in the case of future orders, to choose the cash on delivery payment option.
- Scalapay: If you buy with Scalapay you receive your order immediately and pay in 3/4 installments. Take note that the instalments will be sold to Increment SPV S.r.l., to related parties and their assignees, and that authorizes such assignment.
In the event that, for any reason, the Seller is required to refund a cash on delivery payment, this will however be done by bank transfer, and it would therefore be necessary for the customer to provide banking details.
Payment or delivery methods other than those indicated on the site are not allowed.
Before being processed, all placed orders are subjected to authenticity checks directly by the relative credit card issuers to protect the Buyer.
With this form of payment, and upon completion of this procedure, the Buyer will have generated a purchase proposal which will be confirmed by e-mail, along with the assignment of a specific "order number" which must be used in any further communication with the Customer Service of the Site.
We inform you, for your online safety, that payment by credit card / PayPal is made through a Virtual terminal managed directly by the bank.
The company does not have access to your credit card details.
he site www.mengotti-online.com uses specific systems for the control and verification of all transactions that take place through the site, such as the secure sockets layer (ssl) to allow the encryption of potentially sensitive information.